This new foobar2000 based audio player is soooo cool. It takes a bit of time to set up but it's definitely, definitely worth it. Check it:

All the stuff you need to download is given on this page (it's all free). The component that I guess is meant to make the top menu bar conform with the rest of the theme isn't available for download at the moment for some reason but when it is, it'll be even more awesomer (I choose to believe that awesomer is a word).
(discovered via lifehacker)
All the stuff you need to download is given on this page (it's all free). The component that I guess is meant to make the top menu bar conform with the rest of the theme isn't available for download at the moment for some reason but when it is, it'll be even more awesomer (I choose to believe that awesomer is a word).
(discovered via lifehacker)

No comments:
Post a Comment